For the past two weeks I have been working on getting videos for my YouTube Channel. It is pretty time consuming. Between making sure the video segments are in the right order, to adding captions, comments, titles and credits I have watched each video fix or six times. THEN you have to add music. Not just any music. You have to source some free to use music that is appropriate for your piece.
It is hard work!
I have made it through five videos and posted them. One is tutorial-esque. It is not the greatest, I start talking quietly after the first few minutes. But you must learn from your mistakes! I have been learning a ton with this endeavor.
I have done what I can to get everything “nice” and professional. I am far from where I would like to be. I did monetize my YouTube. I discovered that I cannot get a custom URL until it has been 30 days or a huge number of views. In 3 weeks I will be able to change my channel name from
I have been slow to get my current project out. I have gotten a part time job that is a lot more physical than I am used to. It also starts early in the morning. By the time afternoon comes I am beat and do not have much energy to art. Once my body is used to the new routine I will be back to arting on a regular basis.
This is the video I did for one of my projects. It is the Four Skull Experiment!
I am open to feed back!
The original skulls have been sold. I do have prints available in my shop AND I have a giant 24x36 inch framed poster print of all four skulls. It is on archival photograph paper, $80 plus shipping and it is yours.